Feb 10, 2012

Dark Shadow

Authors note: This story is about a yung boy that gets involved with a group of demons and Angles 

                As I sat in the corner of my room, I stared outside where it was raining while I listen to my Mother and Father Fight. As I rubbed my bosses. I thought about running away from this abusive man but I knew I couldn’t leave my mother with this horrible man. As the rain clashed against my window I try my best to list to their conversation. “Why…what.How could you possibly do this to him?” my Mother said. As I could hear her about to cry in her voice. I hear “well I wouldn’t do something like that to him if he wasn’t so disrespectful so much”. As my stepdad screams so loud my dog jumped up out of his sleep in fright and ran to me shaking in fear. “He’s just ten.”My Mother yelled. I held my poor puppy closest to me wishing everything would be better. Out of nowhere something hit my wall and made my fish tank tip over onto my floor and break. I ran to my door trying to open it. As I tried to shake the door knob I could feel it getting looser and looser. As I feel the door knob shacking so quickly as it was vibrating. I quickly looked down on the ground and saw shadows running back and forth in the hall. Worried out of my mind I try to find a way out of my room. As I looked around I decided to climb out of the window.
                As I get ready to go into the pouring rain. Suddenly had slammed open. As I looked at the figure standing in the door way, in a daze it looked like it was my Father. But it seems as my eyes were fooling me until the shadow came up close to me and reached its arm out and tightly garbed my shirt and forcefully pulled me up above the ground so I couldn’t touch the ground. Watching my feet dangle above the ground I can feel his Betty eyes staring at me. Thinking about nothing but getting him to let go I wiggle and wiggle and try to get out of my sweater. “You’re not going anywhere!” he shouted at me, while flinching I could feel his spit plop on my face. *”Ew, that’s………nasty…!”* I thought to myself.  Suddenly I felt his hand let go of my clothing and my feet hit the ground horribly hard. *crack* I could feel one of my bones brake and cut threw my skin. Trying to clutch my leg without hearting myself even more I see a dark shadow droop over me. I slightly glance up with tears in my eyes to see a demon like crater holding a sword above his head. “Don’t …. Please….” I whisper under my breath.

TO BE CONTINUED 

No comments:

Post a Comment