Mar 15, 2011

Summer brake

How do you fell some people spend their summer brake?

During brake we get a lot of time that we get to do something that we want to do. You don’t have to worry about doing home work or anything like that. We would have to do school work or have to worry about grades. But when its summer time we don’t have to, we just have to worry about … nothing, but having fun and doing things that we might not do during school. Most people like Summer brake, Because they might get to relax and have fun. But, there are some people that have summer brake and they don’t like it because they don’t get to have fun. Some people might still have to do school. Like some people there are people that have to go to summer school.

For me I am the type of person that might not have to go to summer school and I would be able to relax. But I would still have to do other things that don’t let me have some time to relax and or have fun. Because I might have to do all these other things all summer that involve me getting up early and having to do something that I really don’t want to do. Some kids mom and dad might not like having their kids home alone while there are work because they are worried that something bad might happen to them when their no there.
Sometimes I don’t get why some parents don’t want their kids to be home alone even at the age of 11 or 12. To me that is the perfect age to start letting them stay at home. Or at least just letting them stay home when you might be going shopping. That could be a way that you start testing out how well they do when alone for a couple of minutes. Sometimes the parents might really be worried about their kid or kids so they might go out and buy some cameras. That theory might work but it is kind of of saying that you don’t trust you kid or kids. If some kids find that they might think that the parent thinks that they might be doing something wrong. That might just make the relationship between the kid and the parent/s kind of onward. Because, whenever the kid and the parent might talk or do something together it could be really weird for the kid science they might be worried that they will do or say something wrong that will make the mom upset in a way.

How do you spend most of your summer brakes?

Some of my summers I go to other states. So far I have gone to Ireland, Texas, California, & Canada. So far those places have been fun. Because, I get to see my family and be able to finally hand out with a lot of people that I used to know. But some times when I go there, there might be some bad type of problem that might make some of the things that make it hard to have fun is that area. Like we might go to Florida this summer, but we might not be able to go because there are lot of things that we might have to do to our house or our family. Because, we might have to be getting something new that we really need. Like a new car or, like this last summer we had to move to a new house so we couldn’t go anywhere.

What did / do you do over summer brake?

_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment