Mar 18, 2011

My favorite memory is when my mom had showed me how to use a computer.

This Was when i was only 7 years old and i was watching TV and i had seen a commercial for Disney channel.com. Once I had finally Figured out what the name was called and found my mom i had asked her how to go to that. She had just seed "You have yo go onto the computer to play it." After a while, when she was don't doing what she was doing. She had went into the computer room with me to show me how to use a computer.As she was getting the computer ready to be used she had asked me something "You have had to use a computer at your school yet?" as she was loging into the computer i had not replayed.

After a while (x6) minutes have gone by and once my mom had gotten the computer all ready with the web site up and everything she had called me into the room. But she not realizing i was in the room standing right next to her, She kind of called my name really loud into my ear. That kind of made it had to hear her talking about how to play. But ofter a minute i was able to. But it was good timing because at that time she had just started to tell me about how to click on somethings and how to type in the name of the web site.

Although i knew how to type in games and move the mouse i didn't know how to do anything ells with the computer , Like to turn it on or how to turn it off. So as a kid i didn't want to tell my mom that i wasn't paying any attention the the first part of what she was telling me. But after a week or two my mom had started to wounder why I was not turning off the computer or would always ask her to turn it on for me. So i had no choice but to tell her, And lucky when i did tell her she didn't get mad at me :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment