Jan 9, 2012

Letter To Erin K.


Dear Erin K.,
                I hear you were recently taken to hospital because of…Well I don’t know why but I hope you are going to be ok. Well at least you know how much everyone loves you because, when I asked your mother and son what was going on it seemed like they were to chocked up to talk about it. So I think that after everything that’s happened so far to you guy has just been leading you all up to this, because now you know that this is something that makes your family stronger. I know how you guys are always talking about all the things that keep coming and hitting you and its all becoming a hug bombs cradle worth. But from my point of view you guys have gone thru a lot worse before but that is my opinion so you guys be felling something  ells that I probably don’t know about. Surprisingly you guys have been able to get this far and I’m just a little worried about how much more you and Janice can take but especially You son. A lot of his teachers have been contacting. They keep asking me what’s going on outside of school and if he’s ok because he seemed a little depressed during call and not like himself lately around his friends. So I think they are going to have him start seeing the school therapist to try and get to know a little bit more about what’s going on at home. So I hope this catches you up on what’s going on with everyone ells so hope to see you soon dear.

Love,
                Aunt Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment