Apr 8, 2011

When I'm happy


A lot of the time when I'm happy everyone ells seems to be mad, sad or bummed. But it never seems to bring me down. When I'm happy i always try to make other fell the same way. But sadly sometime that doesn't always work out very well. Their are a lot of people in the world/school who don't usually like to be happy all the time like me. Yet that doesn't matter to me I just wanna have fun. Not to have to be put down by anyone ells misery and sadness. Usually when someone ells is sad I might just ignore it and try and make them laugh. It works at times, But even if i get them to they still might be kind of bummed at the end. What make me happyer is that sometimes it works and that person and i will be able to have fun together.
What kind of make people sad or mad is that even when something sad or bad happens I'm not like them. I don't usually crying or get  bummed out when something like that happens. When i try to keep a good mood up about every thing some people might get really mad at me for that. It can kind of be a bummer but never to bad!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really enoyed reading your thoughts on this topic, and I think the picture you chose to go along with your post was perfect. You always seem to have a smile on your face and a happy light shining in your eyes. I appreciate you coming to class everyday with such a great attitude. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete