Jan 28, 2011

deep water

What do you think about think about?

When I read this book I thought about what this author might have been think or trying to say, because it seems like he is trying to make it so that we start thinking. He is saying to think about, if we have ever had someone throw us into the pool while we where still little kids. When some bigger kid just picked us up and threw us into the water with us not even prepared to take a breath or be able to get ready to swim. From the bottom of the pool to the top so that we could make sure we wont die.

But they don’t even think about that they just think about how funny it is to watch a little kid trying to get to the top of the pool and freaking out not being able to breath because we can’t swim. While we are panicking so much that we wont be able to concentrate. The author is also trying to get you to think about what would have happened if I wasn’t able to swim to the top. No one was their to pull me up? Would I have had to go to the hospital would I be dead right now?

But sometimes this book makes you think that what if I went unconscious or I was thinking something had happened but that really didn’t. Their was another world that I had went to in my dreams that this might have happened to me. I did the same thing that this little girl did. But when it was done I had found out that I was just in a daze and their was really nothing wrong with me. Not even the pool but that still mad you not want to want to go into the pool ever again in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment