Nov 30, 2010

Christmas (family time)

On the day of Christmas everyone in my family fly’s from where they were at and come to my house. It is always a big thing because this is the only time in the year when we can all see one another together as a family. At my house we do presents but we are mostly just having fun talking with each other that we don’t open them till the end of that everyone is their so that be for everyone leaves we can all say our thanks. I think that our Christmases are getting better and better because we are not seeing one another for a long time so we can just ketch up and be able to hear what has been happening lately in each other’s lives.

Even though we all live in different countries and cities we still sometimes talk to each other on a chat room with our cameras and we mostly just sent letters back and forth. I think that this Christmas is goanna be grate because we just moved and we are goanna be able to have more fun with even more of my family coming over. I think that some of my relatives are actually goanna be spending the night over at my house. That is goanna be the best part because my family is always funny.

We will be able to have a bit more fun with them be for they have to go. When my relatives leave It might be a very sad thing because we where having to much fun. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment